Total Pageviews

10 Things You Must Tell Yourself Before Starting Your Day Off.

success and motivation
Would you believe me if I tell you that the outcome of your whole day is decided in the very early hours of your morning? You unknowingly decide your mood as well as your attitude in the first few morning hours.

So, be careful and aware of your morning routine. Start your day with some good thoughts. For more productivity, try saying the following 10 things to yourself every morning.

Thank you, God, for everything I have.                                                   

Today is gonna be my day.                                                                      

I deserve to be happy.                                                                            

I am capable of achieving anything I dream of.                                      

I will be nice to people for no reason.                                                      

God, give me the strength to face any problem or difficulty.       

 Things will happen in my favour.                                                 

I will never give up even if things don't happen in my favour.           

I will definitely do better than yesterday.                                               

Just LIVE joyfully.

You will now ask that what is its use? You may or may not complete your tasks successfully. But I can assure that your attitude will remain positive even if you win or lose. 

You can try 21/90 rule with this. And thank me later.

Let every day be your best day.

Comments

Popular Posts